iPhone 2017

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by nviz22, Dec 9, 2016.

1. nviz22 macrumors 68040

nviz22

What gives you faith that Apple will make a strong 2017 upgrade? I believe economics will propel Apple forward. Despite incredible profit margins, Apple could still boost its market share by wowing us with another great and unexpected product. It doesn't need to re-invent the wheel. A device with premium AMOLED Tech, USB Type C quick charging, wireless charging, a display quality bump, improved biometrics, a redesigned body, improved Siri performance via hardware additions, etc could do the trick. Chinese manufacturers, and Android premium phones w/o a premium price tag could hurt Apple in major markets, namely China and India. The SE was a good start to getting a premium phone at a more affordable price worldwide, but that's only a smaller screen segment.

Apple already has the benefit of a clean software experience and brilliant hardware performance in the A10 fusion processor. The 7/7+ also provide water resistance and dual speakers, which are some popular features. They have the best LCD panels on any smartphones to date.

I really hope Apple kicks butt in 2017.

2. Newtons Apple Suspended

Newtons Apple

3. lordofthereef macrumors G5

lordofthereef

I have no faith, just hope. They'll get my money if they make something I want. Really that simple for me. Didn't happen this year. Maybe next.