iphone 2g 3.1.2, YouTube won't work.

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by nelly41, Jul 24, 2010.

1. nelly41 macrumors regular

I need help guys, I was helping a friend updated her jailbroken and unlocked iphone 2g running on 2.1xx software on tmobile. I was updating it to 3.1.3 stock and then using spirit to jailbreak it and ultrasn0w to unlock it after.

however when i was updating the phone to 3.1.3, i had the tmobile sim removed. and now its stuck on activation with itunes asking me to select a plan, contract, etc.

how do i bypass the activation part? Any help please!!! thanks!

Im on a PC running windows 7 32 bit.

2. nelly41 thread starter macrumors regular

3. Intell macrumors P6

Intell

4. nelly41 thread starter macrumors regular

I followed the tutorial and went thru all the steps. then after it was done dling the jb data, it rebooted and its still stuck in the emergency call mode. when i connect to itunes, its asking me to set up the phone as new with opening an account. i dunno what went wrong.

I'm also using an old at&t sim card that is NO LONGER activated if that matters.

EDIT: nvm guys. I figured it out. I had to restore it to the custom 3.1.2 in itunes first then continue on with pwnage tool. It was on 3.1.3 restore still and that gave me the errors. thanks for your help!

5. nelly41 thread starter macrumors regular

YouTube won't work

Hey guys. I'm having problems trying to get YouTube to work with the 3.1.2 fw from redsn0w. I've looked online and all I fine is stuff on blackra1n. I don't have issues with wifi connection. I tried installing that iphoneil.net but I get caught on the download package and doesn't do anything after that.

6. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

7. nelly41 thread starter macrumors regular

That's my problem though. It's gets hung up on the downloading data screen/status bar and doesn't continue after that.

8. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

There's a few different pushfix packages. Try some other ones.