iPhone 2g problems

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by sprehodec, Jan 1, 2010.

1. sprehodec macrumors member

sprehodec

Hi,

i had some software problems with my iPhone 2G and i restored software 3.1.2. After that I couldn't for some reason connect to my home cell netword, I can only see other cell networks. I tryed restorying software and jailbreaking few times and still same problem :confused: Cause I also have bad experience with battery since I upgraded to 3.1.2 I wanted to put it back to 2.2.1 but i can't, I always get error 1600 in the beging, before downgrading. Does anyone know why can't I chose my home cell network (tryed different SIM cards and still same) and why can't i downgrade to 2.2.1? please help

thanks in advance

2. pcs are junk macrumors 65816

maybe u are too far away from the router, or maybe u need to reset it. try moving closer if that doesnt work reset it. if that doesnt work then idk, maybe google some stuff.

3. sprehodec thread starter macrumors member

sprehodec

i don't have problems connecting to wifi networks, i can't connect to my carrier network, i can see only other networks in carriers list :( can anyone help me with this? and I would so like to go back to 2.2.1 but i can't cause of error 1600 (3.1.2 works fine on my iPhone 3G but on 2G not good at all :()