iphone 3.0.1 any difference?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iOrlando, Aug 29, 2009.

1. iOrlando macrumors 68000

just noticed it asking for 3.0.1. Has this been out for some time now? haven't connected iphone in a while...anything major..im assuming no..

2. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

Okay, this has to be a joke, because I know I've seen you on here and you haven't been living in a cave for months.

And if not a joke, it fixed the SMS vulnerability. That's all.

3. crazymexx macrumors member

crazymexx

SMS FIX ONLY!!!!!!!!!!! read what is described in the upgrade info. Tired of the same threads!!!

4. iOrlando thread starter macrumors 68000

haha ..yes i am on this site on a daily basis..but that doesnt mean i connect my iphone to the mac every day..and i think i got too excited and thought it was 3.1 and not 3.0.1.

5. tilmonabbott macrumors regular

tilmonabbott

6. EarthDawn macrumors 6502a

EarthDawn

26 posts into your membership and your already annoyed when the same question is asked again .... lol man you best get some Tums or something.

And yes it fixes the SMS.

7. macgeek61 macrumors newbie

Wow

Tough group on here..:( Guess I better read every post on here before asking anything.

8. labman macrumors 604

labman

lol

yes it can get a little brutal ;) but a quick search 3.0.1 op would have actually found the answer allot quicker. you have to figure on a site this large most questions have already been answered several times. People are off to go with the Rumors part. but hard to come up with a ton of Rumors. Also allot of people here think this is Mac Grammar or Mac English that's one of the ones I deal with. :rolleyes: BTW Welcome to Mac Rumors! :D oh you will learn about bunnies here too lol.

9. nehunte macrumors 6502

nehunte

MacRumors.com, the crankiest forums in all the interwebz... ;)

10. STEVESKI07 macrumors 68000

STEVESKI07

That's right. This is a forum. You are known as being credible if you have the funniest jokes about other people asking questions, not for giving quality answers.