iPhone 3.0 Auto login problem

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by SleepyHead157, Jun 21, 2009.

1. SleepyHead157 macrumors regular

Hey everyone. I've tried to google this problem before creating a thread here but 3.0 software is still too new to get any solid responses.

I can't seem to get out of the auto login feature on my iphone. Here's the problem.

When I was trying out the auto login feature i accidently used the AT&T login feature at Starbucks, the one where they ask for a username and password instead of the free wifi for iPhone using the text message method.

Now I don't know how to get out of the other method. I ask because besides Starbucks I can't get wifi at other ATT places without the text method. I really use the wifi a lot throughout the city. I'd love to get the auto login feature the text message way. Is there anyway to go back and redo the auto login process? Would really appreciate a response. Thanks

2. allial3001 macrumors newbie

I am in NYC and when I go to starbucks it gives me a login screen, before it used to just ask me for my phone number and then send me a text.

I have tried putting in my number but it doesn't work. Is this the same issue you are having?

3. SleepyHead157 thread starter macrumors regular

I'm having a similar problem. I never got the text page, so I logged in using the starbucks page and logged in with my username/password and it's been stuck with that instead of letting me type in my phone number. So it's stuck on that autologin username/password. I can't seem to use it anywhere but Starbuck locations