iPhone 3.0 Beta Users - Please Help

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Nathan-C, Mar 29, 2009.

1. Nathan-C macrumors newbie

For anyone who has the iPhone 3.0 Beta and is sync'd with an MS Exchange Server for their Mail, contacts, and calendars, can you please let me know if you can snooze your calendar alerts and if you can click on a phone number, to dial, in the notes of the calendar reminder?

Thanks,
    Nate

2. anjinha macrumors 604

anjinha

No snooze on calendar events. About the number thing, if the number is formatted it gets underlined, and it appears like you would be able to click it to dial. But nothing happens when I click on the number. Maybe it will be there when 3.0 is ready.

3. SFC Archer macrumors 68000

SFC Archer

Nathan...I get the same results as anjinhamarota. I have added phone numbers AND email address in the notes section of my entries for college.

Both show as blue and underlined in the notes section but there is no response when selected.

As far as the snooze goes, I have never been able to make that choice and for me I have a first and second alert set for all of my appts. I did this because I had never seen a snooze option.

Hope that helps.

4. Nathan-C thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for the replies. What a bummer on the calendar snoozing. I live off my outlook calendar for work and can't believe something as simple as snoozing an alert is not there. I need this functionality. Still love my iPhone, though. Hopefully it can make it into the final release.

As for the numbers in the notes, that's good to hear.

Thanks,
    Nate