iPhone 3.0 GM Calendar

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by AppleMatt389, Jun 12, 2009.

1. AppleMatt389 macrumors regular

Now, I don't know if I'm going crazy but the calendar on the GM seed of 3.0 starts the weeks on Monday and ends on Sunday.

On all the other software versions I've had on my phone, it always started Sunday and ended Saturday. Is this some setting I'm missing? Has anyone else noticed this?

I keep getting confused when things are because I'm so used to it the other way!

Hope someone can help.

Cheers,

:apple:Matt

2. ichabodkky macrumors member

Mine goes Sunday to Saturday. There is a setting in iCal that you can change the start day of the week. Check there.

3. AppleMatt389 thread starter macrumors regular

Goddammit that's annoying, I realised it's to do with the international region format. I changed mine to United States and my week started on Sunday. Changed it back to Australia and my week starts on Monday. VERY ANNOYING!

4. ichabodkky macrumors member

Agreed. I changed mine to Australia and sure enough.... Monday-Sunday. What are some of the other differences you noticed between the two?

5. AppleMatt389 thread starter macrumors regular

Well, you guys have a different date format MM/DD/YYYY as opposed to our DD/MM/YYYY. Also all the phone numbers and their area codes are automatically bracketed differently. That's why they've got all these different region settings. I wish I could keep it on USA just for the calendar but it won't work. Oh well. Hopefully there's an option in the final 3.0.

Thanks for your help.