iPhone 3.0 Predictions

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Prissy, May 8, 2009.

1. Prissy macrumors 6502

Sorry if this is a repost but what new features and apps do you guys think the new iPhone will have?
    What I think:
    -5.0 or 8.0 camera
    -video record
    -video chat/call
    -better battery
    -changeable themes
    -faster internet

What else?

2. ZebraineZ macrumors 6502

-I think an upgraded camera, would be around 3-5mp, I doubt it being 8.

-This is software wise, and we already have this on jailbroken phones.

-We might or might not, I am pretty sure we can even do this on our current iphones but it would use up too much resources and there isn't an application to do this yet either, don't get your hopes up because this would be very crappy at EDGE/3G, so you would have to use wifi and if you are going to use wifi I suggest just use your computer.

-What do you mean by this? We can improve battery life by making the OS more stable, and making the battery bigger which would sacrifice space and weight.

-Again, this is software wise, and it would use resources since it would be fairly new (by apple) until they make it better. Also available by jailbreaking via sshing into the device and replacing the images (less lag) or using winterboard (which requires mobilesubtrate and would be laggy since it uses a bit more memory, as it runs in the backround)

-This would have to be done from ATT because 3G is already fast and and the next type of network would still need to be made since it is only being tested right now. It would be fast if ATT just upgrades the towers and adds more coverage everywhere.

Your welcome :) hope i helped.

3. Prissy thread starter macrumors 6502

cool! Is there anything else that you think that the iPhone will have?

4. english06 macrumors member

Careful, everything here is speculation.

5. t0mat0 macrumors 603

t0mat0

Try here or search :)

6. Prissy thread starter macrumors 6502

ofcourse :)
    good link! /thread