iPhone 3.1 Bugs

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by edaw33, Sep 9, 2009.

1. edaw33 macrumors newbie

I just updated to 3.1 and see a major bug. iTunes will not sync any of my playlists. I have deleted them and created them again and manually clicked on each playlist and clicked sync but nothing syncs over at all. Anyone else? This never happened in previous versions.

2. BelgianChoc macrumors newbie

A known problem. Why is this allowed to happen?

Exactly the same happened to me today. I was prompted to upgrade my iphone software to version 3.1, which would 'fix any bugs' in the previous software. If only I had not gone ahead with it. I can now no longer synchronise play lists. My computer cannot write to the iphone. I called the Geeksquad, because I am covered by technical support, only to be told that this is a known issue and that Apple persists with prompting people to upgrade, despite the problem. I have already emailed the Guardian about this, because I want to warn as many people as possible. The only resolution, according to the man from the Geek Squad, is to reinstall my phone. If this is true, I will be hit by the only other problem with the iphone, namely that contacts are synchronised with Outlook or Outlook Express. I have already deleted the excess 500 people in my address book and I do not want to have to do this again.... I completely idolise my iPhone, but I am not happy, to say the least.