Iphone 3 G S stuck after Jailbroke

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by petkona, Dec 14, 2010.

1. petkona macrumors newbie

Hello need help
    So I try to jail brake my I phone 3gs using (redsn0w) followed all the instructions on YouTube JB went good it loaded, but Cydia app file wont open so stupid me went and used iTunes to restore my iPhone without thinking thet the fermwear is changed and after not restoring I cannot gat it to do anything.
    I tied (RecBoot), ( LIBSB64Fix) tiny umbrella thou tiny umbrella tells me that it cant open nothing so any help how can I make it work. :confused:

2. PsstGreek macrumors 68040

PsstGreek

YouTube what a horrible place for directions....

What iOS were/are you on with the 3GS?

3. petkona thread starter macrumors newbie

4. PsstGreek macrumors 68040

PsstGreek

After you jailbroke your iPhone with Redsn0w and saw that Cydia was a white icon and would open/close, you then had to run Redsn0w in "tethered mode".

Now you have to put the iPhone in DFU mode then restore. Hold down the power and home buttons until iTunes picks it up. Once the screen goes black on the iPhone, let go of the power and continue holding the home button until you see the iTunes and USB logo.

5. petkona, Dec 14, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2010

petkona thread starter macrumors newbie

OK thet did not work i went in to DFU mode but iTunes dos not restor it becouse my firmwear is not 5. some thing but its 6. somthing so iTunes canot restor it as soon as it restors it and gos to firmwear it gives 1015 erore and my iphone canot be restord its in a loop is there a way to manualy go in ad change firmwear or erase evry thing or some thing like that???

6. petkona thread starter macrumors newbie

7. PsstGreek macrumors 68040

PsstGreek

Now use TinyUmbrella to kick your iPhone out of recovery.

8. petkona, Dec 15, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2010

petkona thread starter macrumors newbie

ok but when do you kick it out from recovery mode whene you gat the errore massage or when it uploads at what point do i kick it out.
    I tried to kick it out when iTunes uploaded sofwear and as soon as it gats to firmwear i kick it out but nothig happens, any help???