iPhone 30 day return period for online orders... Starts when SHIPPED?!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by XciteMe, Sep 11, 2010.

1. XciteMe macrumors 6502

Was I hallucinating when I read that you have 30 days from the time your phone is delivered/activated (meaning it's in your hands)???

I just checked my return status on Apple.com and I'm outside the return period, my phone shipped August 12. But I didn't receive it until about August 26th.

Can somebody explain how that's ****ing FAIR, to count days in which the phone is boxed up in the back of some Fed Ex truck, as part of our 30 day return period everyone else gets?

Do I have a chance of arguing/fighting this?

2. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

You have until September 31st to return it. You pay for shipping. :rolleyes:

3. Mlrollin91 macrumors G4

Mlrollin91

Because that's how it works? Its actually suppose to be the day ordered, not even the day shipped. So if you are getting it till it was shipped you are lucky. Thats how all companies work with online orders/returns. Its always the day ordered/shipped, never when you receive.

4. iVoid macrumors 65816

So he has forever to return it? :) (September 31st will never come)

5. this is funah macrumors 6502

this is funah

unfortunately, you're likely out of luck because august 12th is the time that it was taken out of Apple's hands and making it the last calculable time for them to monitor it was taken care of.

6. Interstella5555 macrumors 603

Interstella5555

It took over 2 weeks for a shipped phone from Apple to get to you?