Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Conrad13

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 6, 2012
I recently Jailbroke my iPhone 3g using redsn0w-win_0.9.2. I then used ultrasn0w 0.9.3 to unlock it with diskaid... As my iPhone no longer has wifi.
Basically the problems lies that when I put in my SIM Card the phone says (Searching...) in the top corner... last night it got to the point where it said No Service but I just re-jailbroke it and re-unlocked it using two different methods and still got nowhere.
Keep in mind my Wi-fi does not work...
I used this method: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjRLwYuJloQ
Anyone know what's wrong?
I'm not sure as I do not really know Apple stuff... but could an issue with Baseband be the problem? I have no idea I'm just sorta seeing if anyone would know.
Please Help :/

LandonDonovan

macrumors regular
Jun 24, 2010
If you use redsn0w .9.4, you should get ssh on the iPhone, which means you can run iphoneBrowser to drag the mobilesubstrate and utlrasn0w.deb files into var/root/media/Cydia/AutoInstall. You might have to reboot twice after loading Cydia before doing that for it to work though.

Conrad13

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 6, 2012
Okay, so I jailbroke it with 0.9.4... now what method do I unlock it with? and what is ssh?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.