IPhone 3G 4.1 ipad baseband 6.15.00?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by shibony, Jul 17, 2011.

1. shibony macrumors newbie

does anyone know how to fix battery drainage and push notification issues on it? my iphone 3g is unlocked with ultrasn0w and jailbroken with redsn0w. and i used push doctor. push works perfectly but the problem is battery drains so fast inconsistently and shuts off at random times. anyone know how to fix this??? thank you

i also tried SAM but that doesn't work. :p since tried to go from 4.1 to 4.2.1 on an IPAD baseband i could only do the custom 4.2.1 restore not factory so push notifications from SAM and Push doctor didn't work on that. so now my only choice is 4.1 which has battery issues.

2. Tech Elementz macrumors 6502

For battery issues, it is because you are using iOS 4.1 and you are jailbroken. This is 3 year old hardware, so do not expect to get any good battery life anymore. I would now, I am a iPhone 3G user. As for push notifications, I do not know how to fix.

3. Myzhi macrumors 6502a

Instead of hackivating, I suggest you buy, eBay?, the official carrier sim, even non active one, to activate the phone. That way push will work correctly and you don't have to try other options. You can get them for few dollars online. Well worth the hassle.

4. shibony thread starter macrumors newbie

i remember trying that but it didn't work.