iPhone 3G (4.2.1) w/ 05.15.04 BB - Quick Help

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Arisian, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Arisian, Jan 9, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2012

Arisian macrumors 68000

Arisian

Hi guys,

Been a long time since I've posted. I've been back in America lining out all sorts of business stuff before I head back to China (where I live) for our 2012 tour schedule.

I have two iPhone 4's that I purchased four months ago with the hopes that they'd be able to be unlocked before I left - unfortunately I'm still paitently waiting like everyone else :)

Nonetheless...

My Questions
    I have one iPhone 3G that needs to be jailbroken and unlocked before I head to China tomorrow. I've looked around a bit and will continue to look while I see if someone can point me in the right direction quickly. If someone wouldn't mind throwing me a bone real quick, I'd be eternally grateful to have a phone once I cross four international borders tomorrow.

I truly apologize to post one of these super annoying "How do I do this..." but I leave at 4am tomorrow and need to get this done sooner rather than later so I'm "fishing out of a few ponds" at the moment for the answer

Once I'm back in China I'll be more active in the forums again.

Thanks so much... and cheers!
    Brian
    :)

phone info:
    iphone 3g
    got the phone from a friend so I have no blobs

Truly don't care what BB or firmware I end up on, just need to be able to use it if possible. not possible is also an acceptable answer if it's not possible.

2. Arisian thread starter macrumors 68000

Arisian

3. Crystal-RX macrumors 68030

Crystal-RX