iPhone 3G 4 colors appear in Vietnam

kAoTiX

macrumors 6502
Oct 14, 2008
Midlands, UK
Those are sick!
I'd have the blue one right now. I hope those cases become available on eBay soon :D Black bezel and blue case here I come!

huynguyen

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 12, 2009
Apple will introduce iPhone colors in Xmas 2009 :confused:

My friends confirm!

This all model from Apple's lab!

Blueline29

macrumors 68020
Jun 16, 2009
Saint Augustine, FL
Apple will introduce iPhone colors in Xmas 2009 :confused:

My friends confirm!

This all model from Apple's lab!
Who are your friends?

I used to think I'd kill for a pink iPhone, but now really like the ability to change the color of my white one whenever I feel like it with translucent cases. Much more versatile that way. :)

Acronym

macrumors 68000
Apr 26, 2008
look at that lime pink backing!!! talk about puke colored haha, still would be an awesome color to have.

romanaz

macrumors regular
Aug 24, 2008
NJ
Seems to me that, if Apple really made these, they would have made the sim tray match the rest of the phone...

also, if they are from vietnam, why are their FCC id's on them? I thought only American iPhones had that? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

The Californian

macrumors 68040
Jan 17, 2009
Surfers Paradise

This is the only thing that leads me to believe this may be legit, the screen in this picture has a number etched in the bottom right of the screen, this is (usually) indicitave of a pretesting model iPhone.

I still highly doubt it, but I thought I'd point that out.

labman

macrumors 604
Jun 9, 2009
Mich near Detroit
if you look at the Bezel

you see it is chipped possibly from taken it apart too paint it. I am wondering why these phones would be coming out from Vietnam when all other models have come from China. Oh wait I forgot China and Vietnam are tight! wait to believe it when Steve says Iphone in lots of colors!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.