iPhone 3G 6.15.00 (4.1) Worries.

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Axel Chains, Apr 24, 2012.

1. Axel Chains macrumors newbie

Hi, I recently had a major problem with my iPhone 3G with 4.2.1. I tried to change the baseband to 6.15.00. Well, it was successful, but I ended up getting the thing stuck in the ''Apple Logo Loop.'' I had to put the phone into ''recovery mode'', but it got stuck for two days like this. The phone was just fixed yesterday (4-23-12) by downgrading to 4.1 I had it jailbroken. I'm actually at the point where I just want to enable homescreen wallpapers and battery percentage. I do not want Cydia again because of my plans to update to a different model. In the mean time, I would like to enable those two options. But here's the catch, I have a baseband of 6.15.00. I am super worried that I might get stuck in the ''Apple Logo Loop'' and having to put in '' Recovery Mode'' again. So, will I have the problem of the loop or the recovery mode if I just enable homescreen wallpapers and battery percentage with a baseband of 6.15.00? Thank you,

2. Axel Chains thread starter macrumors newbie

I might want to add that to get the homescreen wallpaper and battery percentage; I'm using Redsn0w 0.9.6b4