iPhone 3G/Bose Dock/Pandora

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by maxramchand, Nov 11, 2008.

1. maxramchand macrumors newbie

Hi all - I am facing a peculiar problem - I connect my iPhone 3G to my Bose Sound Dock Series II and play songs from Pandora - after abt 15 minutes or so the Sound Dock goes silent...I have to increase the volume of the Sound Dock for me to hear the song - again after 15 minutes - the same problem occurs. Now when I use the iPhone 3g in my car and play Pandora off the iPhone - I do not have any issues....any idea why this may be occuring....any help is greatly appreciated...thanks!

Max

2. Ferris23 macrumors 68020

I will try this today when I get home from work.

3. maxramchand thread starter macrumors newbie

iPhone 3G/Bose Dock/Pandora

Hi Ferris,

Please let me know your findings....

Also anyone else have this problem...I dunno who to go to for this issue - Bose, Mac for the iphone or a problem with Pandora - :confused:

Thanks a ton for all the replies!!!

4. Ferris23 macrumors 68020

5. TrippinBilly macrumors newbie

Known bug. Pandora and Bose are aware. I sent an email to both, and they both acknowledged the problem. Pandora has submitted a bug report to Apple already. Not sure if/when Apple will address.

Possible interim solution is to turn the Auto-Lock off under Settings->General when you use Pandora, AOL Radio, or other 3rd party apps.

6. Ferris23 macrumors 68020

Dammit I can't believe I forgot to test this again! Guess I don't need to now.