iPhone 3G case help

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by bingochips16, Oct 2, 2008.

1. bingochips16 macrumors newbie

I'm getting the black iPhone 3g sometime soon and I want to get a case that fulfills as many of these specs as possible:
    1. Clear, I love the look of the iPhone
    2. Very very not bulky, I know there's an iPod Touch case that is super thin and clear, but I'm having trouble remembering
    3. Preferably I would like to have the screen exposed, I'm planning on putting an anti-glare cover on it.
    4. As protective as possible against scratches and dropping. who wants to break their iPhone and case at the same time?

thanks for your help

2. Nicholie macrumors regular

3. larapumkin macrumors regular

i like air jacket for the clear case, it is very thin and looks nice.
    however you can not avoid scratches with clear plastic cases due to its material nature.
    i'd rather go for black cases since clear ones look great at the first time and it gets uglier soon with those scratches

4. Rayfire macrumors 68020

Rayfire

First choice:
    +1 for the Power Support Air Jacket - Clear but just to let you know it doesn't really fully protect your phone from scratches or drops, as it is only 0.77mm in thickness and only attaches at the back of the phone.

My 2nd choice: try Griffin's iClear for iPhone 3G if you don't want Air Jacket.

5. selena12321, Oct 2, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2014

selena12321 macrumors member

I think you should visit http://www.blueunplugged.com/c.aspx?c=57130
    bcoz here different types of cases like, diamond clear case, sock case, screen protector, silicon case, griffin flexgrip, metal case. leather case etc are available in different colours. You can choose as per your willingness.

6. sourlemons98 macrumors newbie