iPhone 3G case ideas?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Valkrin, Mar 9, 2009.

1. Valkrin macrumors newbie

I posted in another thread a couple of days ago about a bad experience with the Seidio Innocase II I had. As others have stated, one of the tabs on the bottom section of the case broke off rather easily. Also, the bottom part of the case rubbed the bottom two corners of the phone to a matte black finish.

I recently exchanged my phone due to a cracked plastic housing. I don't want to use the case again due to the rubbing but was wondering if anyone knows of a good case that doesn't cause any damage to the phone over time.

I've used a leather sleeve, ZAGG Invisishield, Incipio Silicone cover, and am now going naked without a case except for a PowerSupply anti-glare film.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance guys!

2. Rayfire macrumors 68020

Rayfire

Switcheasy's CapsuleNeo is a great case to consider, it adds bulk but the silicon membrane will definitely not harm your iPhone. For more info, please visit this thread. Pics included in there.

3. skyoong macrumors newbie

4. urartist macrumors newbie

Unique iPhone Sleeve

This is awesome. You can even choose your own color.

[​IMG]

Get it here.

5. Sweetbike40 macrumors 65816

Sweetbike40

ew

6. Habakuk macrumors 6502a

And where is the warranty that the lints don't get into the precious Apple USB dock connector?

7. Valkrin thread starter macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5H11 Safari/525.20)

Thanks for the ideas guys.