iPhone 3G Case with Cable Management

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Lougle, Jul 15, 2008.

1. Lougle macrumors member

I have been using the DLO Jam Jacket with Cable Management for my iPhone since it's release in June 2007. I am now a happy owner of a iPhone 3G and was sad to learn that the NEW DLO Jam Jacket for the iPhone 3G would not feature Cable Management. I liked the Jam Jacket because I enjoyed having my earbuds with me at all times.

Does anyone know of another iPhone 3G case that does something similar? Thank you!

Jam Jacket for iPhone: http://www.dlo.com/products/JJcord_iPhone_Prod.tpl?command=showpage&cart=1216177926183111

Jam Jacket for iPhone 3G: http://www.dlo.com/Products/jj_iPhone3g_Prod.tpl?command=showpage&cart=1216177926183111

2. SheryarYO macrumors newbie

I just ordered a new iPhone. I was looking for a case that had exactly that, but I couldn't find any. I don't think there are any out right now, but hopefully there will be soon...I hope DLO makes another variety that will include it.

3. Lougle thread starter macrumors member

I e-mail DLO customer service asking if they would be making a version of the Jam Jacket with Cable Management for the iPhone 3G and got this response.

"We do not have the requested information available to us at this time; however, your feedback is greatly appreciated."

Anyone know of a similar iPhone cases with Cable Management?

4. ramatsu macrumors newbie

The old case fits fine, with all the buttons/holes in the right place except...

It seems like it's interfering with the proximity sensor, as the display doesn't go dark when you hold it to your ear (causing lots of face dialing).

There is a slot above the earhole in the old case, which reveals nothing visible on either the old or new phone. I'm guessing this was the location of the proximity sensor on the old phone, but not the new one.

Until I find a better case, I'd be willing to Xacto a new hole, if I knew where the 3g proximity sensor was. I guess I'll go Google that now.

A

5. reliantj macrumors 6502

well there's the Marware Sidewinder, which isn't as cool as that.