iPhone 3G Case with Stand?

legaleye3000

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 31, 2007
What is a good iPhone 3G/3GS stand that has a stand so that the phone is horizontal while on the stand...? Thanks

psywzrd

macrumors 68030
Feb 6, 2008
I have no idea what the previous poster just said but just get a gogostand (http://www.gogostand.com/). It's a stand that is literally the size of a credit card and you just take it out of your wallet or purse and unfold it and you have a stand that can be used in portrait or landscape mode.

I know you said that you want a case with a stand built-in but I would think a case like that would be bulky and not nearly as flexible as a gogostand. I have one and it's great because I always have it with me in my wallet and it's always there when I need it.

Comment

legaleye3000

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 31, 2007
I have no idea what th first reply said either lol. I still would like one with a built in stand, horizontal, because it's for my dad and he hates carrying extra stuff around...

Comment

psywzrd

macrumors 68030
Feb 6, 2008
I have no idea what th first reply said either lol. I still would like one with a built in stand, horizontal, because it's for my dad and he hates carrying extra stuff around...
I hear you - I don't like carrying extra stuff around either. The gogostand is perfect for me because I always have my wallet with me but I guess not everyone carries a wallet at all times. Unfortunately, I don't know of any cases with a built-in stand but I'm sure they exist. Good luck!

Comment