iphone 3g case

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by deriko100, Aug 16, 2008.

1. deriko100 macrumors 6502

im going to my apple store and wanna know what case i should get for my iphone 3g post pictures, links, reviews, etc thanks :D btw also a case that doesnt scratch the phone and no no name brands and can you recommend cases sold at the apple store please and thx

2. daihard macrumors 6502a

daihard

I use an Agent18 ClearShield for my iPhone 3G.

http://www.agent18.com/scripts/prodview2.asp?idproductpages=36

I bought it from the Apple Store. I've been using Agent18 cases for my various iPods and always been happy about their products.

3. mrmayor92 macrumors 6502

does anyone know if they carry these cases at best buy?/

i have 50 dollars for there and i have nothing to spend it on

4. daihard macrumors 6502a

daihard

I don't think Best Buy carries Agent18 cases. At least the local one did not have any a couple of weeks ago.

5. ki2594 macrumors 6502a

i was at best buy the other day lookin at there cases just to look at them and they don't have agent18. DONT get the incase rubber case. I got it to try it and its crap. Definitely getting returned.

6. chanatown macrumors member

7. BrownManUPS macrumors 6502a

BrownManUPS

I use the Agent18 Eco Shield case in black. Both Agent18 shields are good though.

Combine this with a power crystal film if you want, but they always give me trouble because of the air bubbles I always seem to get and that they wear out after a while.

8. daihard macrumors 6502a

daihard

You're just like me! I use a PowerSupport anti-glare film. The package came with two, and I totally wasted the first one trying to place it perfectly with no bubbles. Sure took some practice to get it right. :)

9. busterbluth macrumors 6502

Im using the incase protective cover for iphone in black. Im very pleased, it very attractive and provides good protection. my only complaint is that it tough to get in and out of my pockets cause its rubber and it sticks, other than that its great!

10. addipar23 macrumors member

Griffin Wave Case or the new Incase Slider are great, in my opinion. The only issue I had with the Incase Slider was that since I have an anti glare screen protector applied, it caused the bottom to bubble a little. The wave cases are awesome.

11. Trajectory macrumors 6502a

12. deriko100 thread starter macrumors 6502

maybe the incase slider case if they have it DO NOT PUT YOUR IPHONE IN THE COUNTOUR FLICK ITLL DAMAGE YOUR PHONE, the rubber parts are not cut well try to smoothen them out :D

13. Sweetbike40 macrumors 65816

Sweetbike40

I heard the InCase Sliders are starting to hit the Apple stores. They were a big hit with the iPhone 2g. I was planning on getting that but needed something sooner and ended up with Switch Easy Capsule Rebel which i'm happy with for the most part. There really such thing as a perfect case. It's what suits you the best.

14. i0Nic macrumors 65816

I'm tossing up between the griffin wave case and incase slider.

15. mcdj macrumors 604

mcdj