iphone 3g cases at launch?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Pointbreakd, Jul 8, 2008.

1. Pointbreakd macrumors regular

Do we know what cases will be available at launch in the stores?

2. KD110 macrumors member

accessory items / packages offered at launch

as no one has answered this yet, I will expand it slightly - what accessory items / packages will be offered at launch. Perhaps cWeems who has been more than gracious with his information could help us here know before we arrive friday to know what will be there so we could know what else we might purchase with our new toys...;)

3. extraextra macrumors 68000

extraextra

I believe incase said they would have a few cases available at Apple stores... not sure about AT&T or any other brands.

4. chrissmash macrumors regular

I believe my local O2 put out a leather case and a rubber case for the new iPhone 3G, apart from that most existing accessories would work I would imagine.

5. atomicblastkarl macrumors newbie

Hopefully some plastic screen/back protectors. That would be golden.

6. chrissmash macrumors regular

The guy in CPW said they are releasing protective cases "in a bit" because the iPhone 3G is cheaply made (well cheaper the last one) with not as strong materials, so one wud b needed.

7. ehaugk macrumors member

spoke with at&t store manager earlier today - he said there will be a small selection of cases available on launch day (maybe 3 to choose from), but wouldn't tell me which ones. I'll pry it out of him tomorrow when I head down to his store and check out the shipment of 40 8GB's he received today :)

8. FarSeide macrumors 6502a

FarSeide