Iphone 3G Cases

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by stockcerts, Dec 15, 2008.

1. stockcerts macrumors 65816

I'm sure this has come up a lot, but I am considering getting a new case. The case I have now is clear, but I don't recall the product name. I bought it at the Apple Store in Miami. It's too bulky and the few times I've dropped my phone, the case comes apart.

I was just looking on Amazon and I'm considering the iFrogz and Belkin black/infrared. I'd like something that looks cool, protects my phone, and is slim fitting. Has anyone used the two I mentioned, or have another personal favorite? Thanks!

2. bassproguy07 macrumors 6502a

bassproguy07

agent 18 clearshield is what you got.....uh as for cases try incase slider, switcheasy capsule rebel or the ifrogz

3. key714 macrumors member

you need otterbox defender :D
    ifrogz is nice too

4. bassproguy07 macrumors 6502a

bassproguy07

yah if you want the bulkiest case out there!!! lol hey man that was great of you to send applegurl all that stuff, she seemed pretty pumped!

5. stockcerts thread starter macrumors 65816

The ifrogz case looks nice in the picture and has good reveiws. I'm hoping to get one that not only looks cool, but is not bulky and protects my phone.

6. key714 macrumors member

ifrogz.com are having 20% off discount right now~!!! :D

7. stockcerts thread starter macrumors 65816

I was about to buy the ifrogz from Amazon, but the shipping is almost the same cost as the product...just under $9-. This makes a good price on the case no longer a good price.

8. stockcerts thread starter macrumors 65816

I went to ifrogz.com, but they don't have the same model shown on the Amazon site, the dual color model.

9. bwortman macrumors member

bwortman

Unless your looking at a different model try the iFrogz Luxe...duel color model

10. key714 macrumors member

11. Rayfire macrumors 68020

Rayfire

You might want to consider Switcheasy's CapsuleNeo, they're really good and affordable though they add some bulk but it still maintains the stylishness of the case - looks pretty cool. They've fixed the whole flimsiness issue so no more worries, check it out ;)