Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jimleszczynski

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 19, 2008
Mount Pleasant, MI
Hey!

Been having some odd problems that have been flakey today with connection issues. Both 3G and EDGE have been flakey on and off in bursts. In any other day, the area I have been at has given me no troubles..

I have attached a photo of the safari error I am receiving. You can see its not a reception issue.

Anyone else having problems today?
Any insight?

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 84

rwestiv

macrumors member
Jul 7, 2008
Usually I have no problems at all, which is surprising since I live in Idaho on the very edge of the 3G coverage map for Boise.

However yesterday I couldn't get 3G to save my life no matter what part of town I was in. At one point I couldn't even get Edge.

I shut it off and on and rebooted it multiple times, nothing.

Come this morning it was still having the same problem so I reset everything again and now it's humming along without a hitch.

:confused:

RosieO

macrumors member
Sep 28, 2007
This has been happening to me too. And I don't even have the new 3G phone. I still have the original one.

jimleszczynski

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 19, 2008
Mount Pleasant, MI
Edge

This has been happening to me too. And I don't even have the new 3G phone. I still have the original one.

I have been having similar problems on the edge network. I'm here for school and all week it has been randomly dropping the network. It's not even visible I'm connected with the E, in the upper left hand corner. All the information I found online says its only been afecting phones in the 3G network though...

NE ideas?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.