jay2kony

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 7, 2010

jay2kony

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 7, 2010
pictures only showed the scratches on the back and the screen protector on it covered the scratches on the screen so you cant really see and it does have a defect of the phone when booting up the phone theres a line of pixels that are different colors and sometimes it affects the boot up and gets stuck on boot up apple logo

Macbie

macrumors member
Apr 12, 2007
pictures only showed the scratches on the back and the screen protector on it covered the scratches on the screen so you cant really see and it does have a defect of the phone when booting up the phone theres a line of pixels that are different colors and sometimes it affects the boot up and gets stuck on boot up apple logo
A line of pixels? If its under warranty then it's an instant replacement.

jay2kony

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 7, 2010
i doubt it has any warranty on the phone i guess ill file a claim on paypal and ebay then

JayLenochiniMac

macrumors G5
Nov 7, 2007
New Sanfrakota
I'm pretty sure that you're screwed on returning it. You can try to file a claim with PayPal, but I'd just take it to Apple if it still has warranty.
No, the seller will lose out because it'll be a Significantly Not As Described dispute.

i barely can even see the serial number
You do know that you can find the serial number under General > About, unless the screen is that bad?

jay2kony

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 7, 2010
i think i would get teh OP on my side since there was nothing stated and i asked even if there were cracks and scratches but none were stated on description

cfernandes

macrumors regular
Jul 6, 2010
Connecticut
Report the seller to eBay. You'll most likely get a refund if he stated the phone was free of scratches and cracks and the item you received wasn't.

jay2kony

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 7, 2010
yea i received the iphone thursday and left a feed back with the information and found out that i could report the problems to ebay and paypal on the 6th

jay2kony

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 7, 2010
the pic also doesnt even show the cracks on the headphone jack that missing a chip of the casing and crack on the speakers on the bottom left along with the scratches on the screen.

adztaylor

macrumors 68000
Aug 20, 2009
Preston, UK
If you receive an item thats different than what the seller stated then you do have the right to file a claim with Paypal and eBay.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.