iPhone 3G Family Plan - with corporate discount

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by chantman, Jul 7, 2008.

1. chantman macrumors newbie

Hi All,

So, I work for a local college that has one of the contracts with AT&T where the employees get a discount (not sure how much).

Anyways, I was chatting with an AT&T employee, trying to ask if the discount would apply to the iPhone 3G Family Plan. She tried to tell me it applied to voice only and not data. I told her it was a bundled all-in-one plan, and then she said she didn't have any information about the new plans and what discounts apply.

Is there anyone out there that can tell me if my 15% or 20% off discount will apply to the whole $129.99 iPhone 3G Family Plan price? Also, can I use my discount for the OUTRAGEOUSLY expensive unlimited text option?

Thanks in advance!

-Mike

2. D3lta macrumors 6502a

I'm pretty sure corporate discounts apply to the final amount for the month. At least that's how it was for me before I got the original iPhone and was forced to remove the discount because they didn't allow it.

3. circusbass macrumors regular

Why not just pay 5 bucks for the 200 text option for each line?

4. WannaSwitch macrumors member

They didn't allow that monthly service discount on the first gen iPhone plans, I doubt they will be doing that on the 3G iPhone plans either.

5. dmelgar macrumors 68000

FAN discounts are allows on the 3G iPhone service. Lots of other threads talking about this especially on howardforums.com