iphone 3g FROZEN

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by deriko100, Aug 12, 2008.

1. deriko100 macrumors 6502

i was downloading a dice app and then bought mobilechat and then the downloads stopped and now itunes freezes help? :confused:

2. bryonbrock macrumors member

Details, Details, Details...

Is this phone jailbroken? Have you attempted a reboot? Have you tried a restore? Details please!

3. deriko100 thread starter macrumors 6502

it fixed i downloaded the apps from my computer and it fixed it and its not jailbroken

4. ubersalad macrumors 6502a

Your issue is becoming the norm, which is sad.

5. uskikedk macrumors newbie

Same issue, Iphone frozen

Hi to everyone, unffortunately I'm experiencing the same issue. My Iphone gets frozen when rebooting, on the silver apple logo. It happened to me twice and I was able to finally reboot it, but yesterday I was downloading and application from Cydia and it happened again, now I can't make it reboot... Itunes firstly recognises it but then it disappears and it's like it wasn't there, the same thing happens continously in a loop. Any ideas???!!!

6. deriko100 thread starter macrumors 6502

Try holding the home button when it boots up then it should go into restore mode, if it works stop jailbraking it and leave it the way it is, if its for a different carrier then I understand but for apps, just use the app store and forgot about jailbreaking.