iPhone 3G Full Body Covers, Help!

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by LotuSviLLe, Jan 28, 2009.

1. LotuSviLLe macrumors member

Hey there everyone. I'm interested in purchasing a full body cover for my iPhone 3G for the second time. I don't like the bulk of the current case I have and I miss the aesthetic look of the phone without the case. I previously had the InvisibleShield when it first came out for the discounted price but lost it when I exchanged my defective iPhone for a new one at the Apple store. The installation of the IS was a bitch and also really don't want to pay the full price for it this time around. I'm asking for suggestions on other brands of full body covers that anyone has tried or are currently satisfied with and that also have a better price tag than the IS. Any ideas? Thanks.

-LTS

2. theDUB macrumors 6502a

theDUB

Well, the IS has a lifetime replacement warranty. So, if you were smart, you would have peeled it off before getting a replacement phone and ordered a new one for your new phone. But, since that ship has sailed....

Best Skins Ever is another option ( http://www.bestskinsever.com/servlet/StoreFront ), it's the same thing as the IS, but cheaper and w/o replacement warranty. However, any skin that is worth putting on your phone is gonna be a PITA to install.