iPhone 3G not connecting to the WiFi

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by afarris, Jan 16, 2010.

1. afarris macrumors newbie

I have had my iphone now for about 14 months.... The 3G Connected it the first day I purchased it to our home WiFi. Never had a problem with the connection ever till about 5 days ago. It will not find the home network at all. All our laptops work just fine in the house and my husband's iPhone 3G connects to the network just fine??? I have reset the network and I have done the hard reset with the phone.... Pressing the home button and the power button at the same time... It still does not recogonize the network at all???? I then, decided the sync my phone thinking there might be an update I haven't installed and my phone is up to date??? Anyone with any other suggestions???

2. DPA macrumors 65816

DPA

Try a Restore. Connect to iTunes and click Restore. Then Click "Ok" to the prompt and you will restore to factory settings. When it asks you to Restore from Backup or Setup a New iPhone select Restore from Backup and select your latest backup. Make sure you let the iPhone backup before the Restore though.

DPA