iPhone 3g, Password forgot

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Prasham, Jun 9, 2011.

1. Prasham macrumors newbie

Hi,

Couple of months back I received an iPhone 3G as my anniversary gift. As most of guys would have, I too had some content on it, that was not suitable for kids. Hence I activated the Password feature. It was working fine till tuesday untill I noticed that one of my nephew had come to know the password and used my phone when I wasn't around. Hence in haste I just changed the password to some random number. Later on the night was followed with lots of booze and in the morning when I tried to open the iPhone to check mails, the reality struck... I had forgot the password.

After some googling I understood that one can restore it to the last backup from itunes but alas, I never created a backup.

So what option do I have now? I am pretty novice when it comes to hacking. Please help.

P. S. Its not stolen nor I am trying to bypass someone else's iPhone. So please keep your allegations aside and help me out.

2. ZakBrandonJake macrumors member

Restore it using iTunes, BUT IT HAS TO BE WITH COMPUTER PREVIOUSLY SYNC'D WITH!

This happend to me once before :)

3. victoriax macrumors newbie

forgot restore password on itunes

Ok so I am here what if you forgot the password that you put in itunes restore?
    What now?
    I need to sync and is asking for a password that I do not remember!
    Help!:eek: