Iphone 3G Prices?

Encanto

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 7, 2006
San Diego, CA
Hello everyone,

PLease accept my apolgies if this has been asked before. I just want to ask if anyone has heard of this website? www.erdsupply.com
They sale 3g Iphone at whosale. I would to know some opinions that you guys maight have. You are suppose to pay $28 to be a member and after that you can purchase an iphone for cheap. what do you Guys think??

Thanks,

Andy

eplchamps0304

macrumors 6502a
Jan 31, 2008
Hello everyone,

PLease accept my apolgies if this has been asked before. I just want to ask if anyone has heard of this website? www.erdsupply.com
They sale 3g Iphone at whosale. I would to know some opinions that you guys maight have. You are suppose to pay $28 to be a member and after that you can purchase an iphone for cheap. what do you Guys think??

Thanks,

Andy
Only ATT and apple are selling the iPhone. That site must have been setup to scam folks such as yourself. Why don't you just buy it from apple or ATT.

sparkyms

macrumors 65816
Feb 22, 2007
Southampton UK
As far as I know there's no such thing as "Wholesale iPhone" as there are only supposed to be two/three (including best buy soon) retailers of the iPhone in the US (three in the UK too).

I wouldn't trust that site too much..

Encanto

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 7, 2006
San Diego, CA
Yeah, thats what I though. I dont qualify to get the subside price for the 3g Iphone. I still have to wait a whole year ehhehe. I m not sure what i can do to get me one. Any suggestions?

StoneColdSober

macrumors 6502
Jul 19, 2008
Your best bet is to:

1. Pay the unsubsidized price
2. Buy one from a friend
3. Buy one off of eBay or CL (be very careful)
4. Wait

eplchamps0304

macrumors 6502a
Jan 31, 2008
Yeah, thats what I though. I dont qualify to get the subside price for the 3g Iphone. I still have to wait a whole year ehhehe. I m not sure what i can do to get me one. Any suggestions?
I don't think there is any option other than you buying it for $500 for the 16g