IPhone 3G Problems advise required

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by SAP7272, Sep 23, 2009.

1. SAP7272 macrumors newbie

Hi,

I have been using IPhone 3G from past 5months,My iphone is updated with the up to date software (3.1) from Apple.

From past 20 days i am experiencing strange things from iphone...

My iphone is not responding from sleep when i click Sleep/Wake or home button....i tried n tried n tried n tried and when i connected my phone to itunes then it opned and it worked fine for couple of hours and then again not responded again...

I tried by re setting to factory settings but still experiencing the same again

I made appointment with Apple Genius and he SWAPED my IPhone 3G with a New IPhone..with out explaining me what the real problem with my phone (even though i asked him whats the problem)

I experienced the same problem with the new IPhone again....

Any one experienced the same issue and any solutions...to fix it...what is the real problem with the problem

Can you please advise on how to proceed

Tahnks

2. theonekcrow macrumors 6502a

theonekcrow

Have you tried a DFU restore? (hook up the iphone to the computer and hold the home and sleep wake buttons until the phone is in recovery mode [aka the connect to itunes logo])

or perhaps a hard reset? (hold down the home and sleep button until the apple logo appears again, when not hooked up to a computer)

3. ed724 macrumors regular

When it has the problem is it running just plain Apple supplied Apps or have you loaded your backup with your personal apps ?