iPhone 3G Reception Issues

CADACUSER

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 2, 2008
Southern CA
Hey Everyone,

Found this on the Apple boards. Has anyone tried this fix? I am going to tomorrow. It appears that it helped a lot of people???

New on the MacRumors board... hello all!

www.iphone3gworks.com

Thanks,
Carl D.

CADACUSER

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 2, 2008
Southern CA
Sucks. I did get a couple of good tips from the site. I think I will still try this SIM thing tomorrow. I have nothing to lose... but time. When is Apple going to fix this issue??????? How can they release another 20 countries when the phones do not work?????

Carl D.

manhattanboy

macrumors 6502a
Jan 25, 2007
In ur GF's bed, Oh no he didn't!
Sucks. I did get a couple of good tips from the site. I think I will still try this SIM thing tomorrow. I have nothing to lose... but time. When is Apple going to fix this issue??????? How can they release another 20 countries when the phones do not work?????

Carl D.
Well I tried the SIM card and it does offer MODEST improvement... I drop like 20% of my calls instead of 35%. So that's a couple extra calls that don't get dropped ...
but something is still seriously f*cked up and nobody is coming clean about any of the issues... It's like Bear Sterns... everyone is keeping quiet and trying to suck all the money they can out of it.