iPhone 3G: reviews?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mavis, Jul 7, 2008.

1. mavis macrumors 68040

mavis

Well, we're down to about three days - I'm sure there are sample units out there (with Pogue, etc) but I've yet to see any reviews. Any ideas when we might see them? I realize NDAs are in effect until the 11th, but aren't there exceptions? Didn't some reviews get posted prior to launch last year?

2. PoitNarf macrumors 65816

PoitNarf

I think the reviews last year got published just a few days before the launch. I'd expect us to see some reviews from the Moss-man and Pogue by Wednesday.

3. yode macrumors 6502

Probably Mossberg will have the first review of it, unless our spy gets his hands on a demo unit which he said he will get tommorow. But expect official stuff a day before launch...

4. berkleeboy210 macrumors 68000

i just checked the forums history from last year's launch. The reviews were posted on June 26 last year. which was 3 days before the launch. So at the earliest I'd expect them Tomorrow, latest would be Thursday.

5. wildcardd macrumors 6502a

6. nickspohn macrumors 68040

nickspohn

Wednesday night probably.

I'll be writing a review Friday if you are making your buying choice off of other peoples opinion on it. (See sig for first gen review)

7. mavis thread starter macrumors 68040

mavis

Thanks for the replies. I guess I'm just anxious to hear more 'hands-on' commentary and hopefully see more pictures, before the 11th. I'll be buying my iPhone at 12:00JST but am getting really anxious in the meantime!!! ;)