iPhone 3G Running Case that can HOLD a incase Slider inside?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by palebluedot, Mar 5, 2009.

1. palebluedot macrumors 6502a

palebluedot

I have an iPhone 3G with an incase slider case. I love the case but would like a holder/case to wear around my arms as I run by the lake at my apartment and lift weights in the gym.

I can't believe that no one else has this desire to not have to take there iPhone out of one case to put it in another every time they work out. Surely there is a case that can do such a thing? Does anyone know of any? The Apple Store didn't have any that I could find.

Thanks!

2. slapppy macrumors 65816

Probably because we're all pretty much geeks here? Working out is a... ummm elective option?

Anyway I work out, and I'm debating which is the best way to workout with the iPhone. First is to get rid of the wired headset. Two choices, Cerulean or Jaybird. Next is to find a case to fit both iPhone and BT transmitter module. Since Apple is to anal to enable BT Stereo out on the iPhone.... So yeah I need a workout case, but one that holds the iPhone and BT module.

3. uiop. macrumors 68020

uiop.

I recommend a walmart bag. You can put your arms through the loops.

4. Four20 macrumors 6502a

Four20

I never was a fan of the iphone/ipod touch armband for working out. I think the ideal device for working out is an iPod Shuffle, and they only cost 50 bucks. . .

5. palebluedot thread starter macrumors 6502a

palebluedot

Dont get mad at me mate, I wasn't talking about my fellow Mac comrades. I meant "everyone" as in the general public. I see TONS of people working out with iPhones on the trails here. Do they just take it out of their normal cases each time? What a hassle!

And to the poster above this one, yeah I agree that is the best. I need an iPhone though because I am using a pedometer app that tracks my running routes with the GPS and uploads them to Google Maps.

6. Rayfire macrumors 68020

Rayfire

Though I only use a CapsuleNeo already when doing outdoor stuff, I found a post that has quite some nice options for you, I hope that helps. It looks like though the iPhone has to be naked, no cases in order to fit.

7. msmith2112 macrumors 6502

msmith2112