iPhone 3G S? Moar like iPhone 3G F! Amirite?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by HSE, Jun 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HSE Guest

the F stands for Fail :eek:

I'm just as excited about the new iPhone as the next Apple fanboy, but AT&T really dropped the ball on this one. I just want to make sure I got this straight. So, three major features of the iPhone 3G S are 1) MMS, 2) internet tethering and 3) 7.2 Mbps HSDPA, all of which are not available from AT&T - Apple's exclusive US carrier. I don't understand. AT&T owes a lot to Apple for their success over the past 2 years. So why haven't they gathered all their resources to give their customers the best possible experience with their best selling smartphone?

And, unlike many people, I'm 100% satisfied with AT&T overall. Great 3G reception where I live/work/play; full bars nearly everywhere I am. I'm just really upset that they haven't been able to keep up with Apple - to the point where I'm having second thoughts about picking up the new model this Friday.

2. hefeglass macrumors 6502a

3. fratboy macrumors regular

NO you are not right .. the major features of the iphone 3G S are VIDEO recording / editing.. 3mp camera with autofocus.. Double ram .. faster processor.. better graphics...

4. jsw Moderator emeritus

jsw

Sorry, but all of this has been covered very frequently in many other threads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.