iphone 3g S recorded video

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by flat4, Jul 14, 2009.

1. flat4 macrumors member

Long time voyeur first time poster.

I think I have a broken iphone 3g S but i just wanted to know if anyone else has had this issue. My Daugther got a new iphone 3g s and was at a concert and recorded video. On the way home she play it back for us and we were all able to hear the concert clearly. The next day all the recordings that she had were distorted as far as sound. It sounded like it was playing thru a busted speaker. I know you might think is the speaker on the phone but its not. She recorded another video of cat while watching tv and the video played fine no sound or video issues. She attended a conference and recorded a guest speaker to later use the clips for a report and once again video played fine that night and the next day sound was all distorted.

At first I thougt the concert recordings might have been corrupted because of the loud music but the conference was not loud so it cant be that.

Anyone else has or have had heard of this issue? :confused:

2. acfusion29 macrumors 68040

acfusion29

Huh? That doesn't even make sense...

But anyways, connect the phone to your computer and play the video on the computer. Do you get the same problem?

3. benflick macrumors 68020

benflick

That makes perfect sense, he/she is saying that the distortion may have been caused by the loud concert music, but since the problem happened on the more quiet conference one as well, that is not a valid argument.

4. TheSpaz macrumors 604

TheSpaz

Mah eye-fone recoded viddeo man! It's da gratest ting evah!

Sorry... at first I thought "recoded" meant "recorded" but said with a funky accent. Hehe.

5. flat4 thread starter macrumors member

Yes

6. flat4 thread starter macrumors member

yep could not fix title after I pressed submit.

7. TheSpaz macrumors 604

TheSpaz

Sure you can. Click the edit button in your post, then click "Go Advanced"... you will then be able to change the title of the thread. Try it out.

8. flat4 thread starter macrumors member

got it thanks