Iphone 3G S release advice?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by English Glory, Jun 9, 2009.

1. English Glory macrumors newbie

English Glory

Edit: Should of put in thread title Iphone 3G S UK release advice, sorry if i waste any one elses time lol.

Basically I have never owned an Iphone and I have been waiting for the new one to be released before i purchased because i heard there was a new phone in the pipeline anyway i've never been to a release of a new mobile phone let alone the Iphone so is there any ques outside of O2, Apple or CPW? On the O2 website it says it is going to be released at 9am but im working till 1.30 pm so unless i can pre-order which i haven't seen to be able to do yet am i going to be able to get my hands on one on launch day?

Thanks English.

2. MattZani macrumors 68030

MattZani

Firstly, learn to spell 'O2' :p

Doesnt look like there will be any pre-ordering, but i doubt they will be flying off the shelves.

3. English Glory thread starter macrumors newbie

English Glory

Cheers i have edited it lol, i was tired when i typed it :p so i should be able to get one easy then?

It's very expensive but im gonna treat myself i've been waiting for ages to get an iphone and was really excited about a new one coming out :) so have waited even longer lol.