iPhone 3G screen distortion? - nevermind, lol

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by aimfire, Jul 12, 2008.

1. aimfire macrumors regular

aimfire

Ok, I was noticing on my iPhone 3G, that the upper right corner looks slightly "bent" or "warped" to the right... Also noticed that in a few of the screenshots posted on here as well and decided to take my own and compare...

Looking at my screenshots alone, it does appear to be "bent" in the upper right corner. I opened them in Photoshop and drew a straight line near the edge to measure it, and it checks out fine... so is this more of an optical illusion than anything?

Please check out your own phones to see if you notice anything weird, and if so, could you please post here?

Attached Files:

2. genshi macrumors 6502a

genshi

Yeah, I don't see what you are talking about at all. Those pics look perfectly fine to me.

3. junglykutha macrumors newbie

4. aimfire thread starter macrumors regular

aimfire

lol, ok, thanks... ;)

I guess it's just my eyes then, I wear contacts, so probably what I'm seeing is just an optical illusion or something.

I just zoomed in on the screenshots again in Photoshop and technically, it's correct, all the pixels are lined up correctly, etc. Yet, my eyes still see the "bend", lol.

Oh well - sorry for the false alarm then, was just curious if anyone else could see it also. :eek:

5. nickspohn macrumors 68040

nickspohn

Instead of buying a new phone you should of gotten your eyes checked. ;)

I kid..