Iphone 3g Screen repair help

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Andypledge, Dec 2, 2010.

1. Andypledge macrumors newbie

i was replacing my digitizer for my iphone 3g 16GB when i put it back together after replacing it everything was working :) but i noticed the home button wasnt sitting correctly so i took it apart again and fixed the home button into position but as i was reassembling the phone i accidentally turned it on as i just finished connecting Tab #1 after it turned on it became frozen on the apple logo so i was trying to turn it off to completely the assembly when the tab #1 and #2 came off the connectors and the phone screen went off after lcd starting going white etc from me moving it around i turned it off and re assembled it properly and rebooted it but the phone came on and can recieve calls but now there is just a blank screen and it does not pick up me touching it either could the connections on the mother board now be fault or could the LCD be stuffed? any instructions or help would be greatly appreciated seeing as this is my only phone :/

2. Andypledge thread starter macrumors newbie

still waiting for a reply anyone have any idea's? how can i tell if it might just be only the lcd? does the touch screen work with broken lcd?