iPhone 3G: Second Purchase Questions

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Andrew D., Oct 31, 2008.

1. Andrew D. macrumors 6502

Ok, so here's what's up. I bought my sister the new iPhone 3G back when it first came out. We stood in line, blah blah, got it activated to replace her first generation 3G. So now I use her old iPhone, unlocked it, bam!

Now here's the question, I want to give my now iPhone to my girlfriend and get my sisters' iPhone for myself but once again pay for another iPhone for her.. is it possible? We ended up using the discount on the iPhone 3G purchase so I know it won't work again but can she purchase another iPhone 3G no questions asked? Or could she just say she broke her's or something and wants to buy another replacement at full price. And at full price they run $299 and $399 right?

All the suggestions, comments, input would be great! Thanks everyone, you guys are the best! Happy Halloween if you celebrate! =]

2. aristobrat macrumors G5

I used my discount in July to get my 16 iPhone 3G for $299. If I logon to my AT&T account page now, it shows I can buy another iPhone 3G for the $399/$499 (and that my 2-year contract would start over).