Iphone 3g stuck on apple logo

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by adityarane, Jan 6, 2011.

1. adityarane macrumors newbie

Iphone 3g stuck on apple logo
    BB 6.15 FW 4.2.1 .
    It was already unlocked and jailbroken.
    It was new.so no applications,songs or movies installed.It just switched off one fine day and got stuck on that apple logo. I can get it to go into the DFU mode. What should I do next. Do help me.

And i had posted this somewhere in the forums but its not visible i searched everywhere.So if its duplicated,moderators plz. excuse.

Do reply.Worried.

2. maturola macrumors 68040

maturola

well.. 4.2.1 is a tethered Jailbreak, meaning you need to re-run Redsn0w every time you reboot. So go ahead and connect it to a computer and run RedSn0w use the "boot tethered for now" option.

3. adityarane thread starter macrumors newbie

well i restored it to 3.1.3 and now its stuck on emergency screen..I guess it got locked again..now can i unlock and jailbreak without at & t sim..? its on bb 6.15

4. Crystal-RX macrumors 68030

Crystal-RX

If your Iphone is now at 3.1.3, you can jailbreak it with "Spirit" and then unlock it with Ultrasn0w.

5. adityarane thread starter macrumors newbie

some of you guys ...just misguide..:/ ...people..luckily..I went on Spirit..website..!!

Requirements
    Any iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch on firmware 3.1.2, 3.1.3, or 3.2 (not 3.2.1).
    An activated device: one not stuck on the Connect to iTunes or Emergency Call screen.
    Any version of iTunes 9 earlier than 9.2
    Syncing with iTunes before trying this is highly recommended.