I have the option to get either the 3G or the 3G S. 3G S is obviously at normal price and plans, but the 3G is heaps reduced and on much cheaper plans (obviously because they're trying to get rid of them). What do you think? Should I get the 3G S (and wait a week) or get the 3G (and get it today). I'm leaning toward getting the 3G S because it's new and everyone who has gotten one is raving about them! But the thing is, if I get a 3G, I can save a whole bunch of money. I'm really torn!