iPhone 3G Wifi suddenly unable to connect

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by h4mza, Mar 2, 2011.

1. h4mza macrumors 6502

Last night i was watching a youtube video and my wifi disconnected and i got an error unable to join the network belkin, ever since i have been unable to connect to wifi, i tried forgetting the network, reboot iPhone and it still doesn't work.

There is nothing wrong with my router, it is working perfectly, my computers are connected to it and showing good signal, my other phone is connected to it. It is just the iPhone that is the problem.

I bought my iPhone 6 months ago and used it from 4.0 and then updated it everytime a new firmware came out, so now its on 4.2.1 and i have been using it on 4.2.1 for 2-3 months with no problems.

The other problem is that my signal bars are always low and i have 3g on, so sometimes i use 3g network to acces internet.

2. JamesMB macrumors 68000

JamesMB

Have you tried "Reset Network Settings'?
    Hard Reset?
    Restore as new?

3. h4mza thread starter macrumors 6502

Yes i have, i have tried everything. Reset my router, remove security, restore iPhone. It is not only my router but everyones router, it wont even connect ot my friends router:mad:

4. JamesMB macrumors 68000

JamesMB

If you have reset net work settings in the phone, and "restored as new", and you still can't get a wifi connection to any router, it certainly sounds like a hardware issue. Take it to Apple...