Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cyclingplatypus

macrumors 65816
Mar 15, 2007
Earth
Considering when you click on the 3G section of the Vaja site it takes you to an info page where you submit your email address to get info on when they'll start shipping I'd highly suggest waiting on ordering from them.

WannaSwitch

macrumors member
Feb 27, 2008
Vaja has been around for a long time, they are most certainly a "known" company. I've had cases from them for my old Palm Pilots, and I know they offered them for the Treo's though I went with another one. They aren't fly-by-night, by any means, they make good stuff. Don't limit yourself to the vendors who simply pay Apple a cut to be listed in their store.

If they are asking for your email address, could just be that they aren't ready with the 3G model yet. There's still a week and a half before the 3G is even available, so rather than giving your email address and getting on their list just check back on their website if you like the way their mockups look. Personally, not a fan of the leather flip anymore but my wife loved one I got for her old Motorola phone a few years back.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.