iphone 3G

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by saga, Sep 18, 2007.

1. saga macrumors regular

Sorry folks, this may have been covered. I was interested in taking advantage of the 4gb iphone, but don't want to be hasty if the phone may become 3G at some point. I was wondering that if and when they do go 3G, will the upgrade come in the form of a software update, or a new phone. Any help would be great. thanks.

2. The General macrumors 601

How much money to I have to give you people to quit making threads about 3G?

3. vega07 macrumors 65816

there are so many threads about this. in fact, 5-10 pop up every day. try using the search function.

4. macduke macrumors 604

macduke

@saga: 3g is a chip that "drains the battery faster" according to sir jobso. not software.

@the general: if you have enough money to stop it, then you're a far richer man than i.

5. Twinkie macrumors regular

o hay guys i was going to buy some cocoa pebbles but i hear that they are going to make ones more chocolatey next week

please help me internet because i can't make decisions on my own and trying to search for answers to my questions is hard work and i am too important to have to do so much work

also this is urgent so please answer asap

6. KittyToy macrumors 6502

KittyToy

lmao....hmm indeed

7. saga thread starter macrumors regular

Wow, was that sarcasm. Good work, hope it made you feel more important if that's what you need.

Was that quick enough

8. LoneWolf121188 macrumors 6502a

3G is hardware. Please do use the search function in the future; The General is right.

9. Canuck4 macrumors 6502a

Canuck4

Lol :D
    So true latelly here.
    Some guy the other day wanted us to unlock his phone cause he was too good to search and find how on his own.....

10. aross99 macrumors 68000

aross99

Maybe its just my area, but we don't have 3G coverage, and according to AT&T we won't have it until 2009 at the earliest. At that point I'll get a new iPhone...

11. Sobe macrumors 68000

Sobe

I think we need a full discussion on 3G, I don't feel it has been properly addressed.

12. macduke macrumors 604

macduke

omg lolz i herd taht the 4g is coming!! it will b on teh iphone by decembr 22th and will star in cananda on rogers then come to us..

TFSU IFONE H8ERS!

13. synth3tik macrumors 68040

synth3tik

Listening at all to Steve talk or others you'll see that G3 is hardware, which is the reason we don't have it.

14. cah87 macrumors regular

11ty billion dollars. Seriously though folks it is getting old. There also is something called a search function on this website. I know it can be rather elusive at times but it is there i promise!!!