iPhone 3GS/3G case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by DanggxAmanda, Apr 3, 2011.

1. DanggxAmanda macrumors regular

DanggxAmanda

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

Looking for a case, just bought a 3GS so I don't know what the good accessories or cases are. Prefer something a little protective but not bulky. And trying to stay under $25. Suggestions? Thanks!

2. JASApplications macrumors 65816

Case-Mate Hybrid Tough? Otterbox Commuter? Incipio NGP?

3. psyduckiee macrumors regular

The Incase Sliders for the 3GS were superior cases. Though they were terrible for the 4.

4. Alex M. macrumors newbie

iPhone 3G/3GS case for under $25? Here's one of my favorites.

I was looking for the same specs when I was searching online for a great case that wouldn't cost a bundle nor make my sleek iPhone like an 80's bulk-mobile. It took me awhile to find something for under $25 that I thought was great quality, but I successfully did.

It's from Marware and its called the Flexi-Shell. It is availble for 3G/3GS iPhones and now they are customizable to whatever look you want. I have been using mine for a couple of years now and its perfect for my on-the-go lifestyle.

http://www.marware.com/iphone-cases/iphone-3gs-cases/flexi-shell-for-iphone-3g

Hope that helps!