iPhone 3GS, 4.0 OS, Cannot View my Photo Albums

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by amberalexis, Feb 9, 2011.

1. amberalexis macrumors newbie

Hello all,

I'm running into a bit of a dilemma.

Everytime I try to open my photo app and go to albums, for some reason it's stuck on "places" which makes the photo app crash. When I try to touch the "albums" when I pull up the photo app, it won't allow me to and then it crashes. I can still access my albums via the camera app, though, but that's such a hassle...

I've tried restarting the phone and everything, but still nothing works.

Any ideas?

p.s. it's also jailbroken.

2. AppleFanBeast macrumors newbie

AppleFanBeast

Restore as new, AND DONT JAILBREAK IPHONES!

3. jimmoffettjr macrumors newbie

Don't listen to people who are ignorant...

I don't have the solution to your problem, but I know it isn't the jailbreaking that has done it to your phone. Jailbreaking is the ONLY reason I or anyone I've met owns an iPhone. Without jailbreaking it's just another lame touchscreen phone. In my opinion people like the person above me have no idea what jailbreaking is, have never done it, and have no idea how much exponentially it increases what your iPhone is capable of doing. My iPhone can do pretty much everything but wipe my a$$. So I'd suggest to keep your iPhone jailbroken forever and search the forums some more to find the answer to your question, as will I because I'm having the same issue. The rest of the people on these forums are less ignorant than others. Keep searching and you'll find a solution. I you do I'd love to hear it. If I find a solution I'll post the answer back here. Instead of posting some "restore it back to normal and don't jailbreak!" advice. If you can even call that an answer to your question. Thats what people who have no intellect do when they run into a problem. Instead of trying to solve it they just give up and start over. Don't be like like that. USE your brain. That's what it's there for. Hahaha