Iphone 3GS 4.1 Baseband 6.15 stuck with Apple logo

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by joden007, Jul 30, 2011.

1. joden007 macrumors newbie

Hi Experts

I have SHSH blobs stored for 4.1 and 4.3.4 only.
    Device Iphone 3GS
    Basesband - 6.15

1)Restored the orginal firmare 4.1 it came up with error 1015
    2)Then restored with custom firmware no error came but still my phone was shuffling between apple logo and recovery mode it was recognised in ITUNES
    3)tried greenpois0n but it did not work

repeated steps 1 and 2 again
    3) used redsn0w- Install Cydia and installed everything
    Phone was stuck with Apple Logo but it was recognised in ITUNES
    4) Just boot tethered
    And my phone ended up pineapple logo followed by apple logo with spinning wheel.

is there anyway to resolve this issue. It has been almost two weeks and tried every possible way.... but did not have any success

2. Abs_p macrumors 6502a

Restore to stock 4.1
    After 1015 use exit recovery from tiny umbrella.
    U will get 1015 when u restore to a stock firmware with 6,15 bb :)

3. awadeee macrumors 68020

awadeee

Use Pwnagetool (Mac) or Sn0wbreeze (Windows) to create a custom 4.1 IPSW (firmware file) and then put your phone into pwned DFU mode with either program or Redsn0w and then shift key + Restore (Option key on Mac) to the custom IPSW and iTunes with restore you. :)

4. Ksizzle9 macrumors 6502a

Lets think outside the box

i am in basically the same situation, except i know what im doing, ive restored to 4.1, with snowbreeze, after installing ipad baaseband. ive use redsnow to to go to a jailbroken 5.0.1, with a custom firmwaRE. used iReb, iEverything. No dice

Is it possible that there is anyway to charge a battery while in this loop, i feel that if i could get it charged it could be fixed.

5. Galfurion macrumors newbie

Dude, I've registered myself here just to say a huge THANK YOU to you. Your solution was incredible!!! Thanks to you I've finally un-bricked my 3G iPhone, so now I can give it to my dad!

Thank you a gazillion times! :p